Our ServicesStory Consulting provides technical assistance in a variety of international public health disciplines including: behavior change communication; program design, monitoring and evaluation; sustainability planning and assessment; operational and formative research; community mobilization and empowerment; and organizational and community capacity building. Our technical expertise includes maternal and newborn health; child survival; nutrition; disaster management; and infectious disease prevention and treatment (tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, etc.). Each consultant at Story Consulting offers a unique set of public health disciplines and technical areas to serve your needs. The best roulette and poker on our site free spins no deposit uk. Go to and get big bonuses! Our technical assistance will be provided through the following services as they relate to the disciplines and technical expertise mentioned above:
- Developing proposals for grants and other funding opportunities;
- Writing reports, implementation plans, case studies, policy briefs, etc.;
- Designing and facilitating workshops and other training opportunities;
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing research projects; and
- Leading or assisting with program evaluations.
©Story Consulting · 4415 Cumberland Lane, Iowa City, IA, 52245 · Phone: 616-389-4437 · Email: email@example.com ·